A collection of Post Card photos of the Frost Library, portraits of Mrs. Eliza W. Frost and her husband Mr. Morrill Frost. Also a pamphlet for the dedication exercises to the Winthrop Public Library.
Winthrop, MA Public Library opened January, 1886. The Frost Building, a memorial to the late Morrill Frost, formerly a resident of Winthrop, was dedicated in June, 1899. Number of volumes, 1909, 11,321; circulation, 37,433. The Pulling Point Room contains and interesting local historical collection. The Library is open week days from 1:30 to 9:00 o'clock P.M.
Photos of the 3 rooms that housed artifacts. West Room in Public Library- Picture taken May 30, 1907- Exhibit of War relics ect. in connection with Dedication of Soldier's Monument.